Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First day of school

Today was my first day at the Royal School. It was so fun that I didn't want the day to be over! I met lots of new friends, including one really nice girl named Poppy. The whole class really likes my accent, and they get me to say stuff, like 'banana' or 'hot'. So far, this is the best school I've ever been to. Today we had drama class. That was cool. Plus, the food is really great, and the meat doesn't bounce! Maths was kinda easy, since we're doing fraction stuff that I learned in 3rd grade. Tomorrow we have different things, because it changes. There's trampolining, which should be fun. In the classroom, there are no desks, just tables. We keep our stuff in drawers. Every morning we have assembly, and there is a different theme each time. We finish each one with the school song. That's all for now! Go play some netball!

No comments:

Post a Comment