Monday, January 5, 2009

A tiring day out

Today was very.......interesting. At least the weather was. It snowed, sleeted and hailed. Plus, half of the time there was sunshine. Other than that, we had a very successful day. First we went to Liverpool Station to get Rosie's and my Oyster Cards, which are for the Tube. Then we went back to Angel and rode the Tube down to some station that's above ground. From there, we took a Double-Decker bus to the uniform store, and got our uniforms. They're pretty cool. Then we took another one of those Londonly unique buses to that same station we got off of, and took that all the way back to Angel and then to Hampstead to see the Royal School. Check this out; for one term, they're putting me in year 5, for the second one, year 6. Then Rosie and I checkedout some shops. After that, I was tired enough to go back home. Tomorrow my Mom promised to take me to a park, so I can meet my first hedgehog! I'll post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment