Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Apologies, Visitors, Trips, and Newspapers, Oh My!

First is apologies. I'm sorry I haven't posted since forever. So many things have been happening!

Next is visitors, namely Michelle. She was our first ever visitor, and it was great hearing a new voice that doesn't have an accent. Anyone else want to come? I'd love it for one of my friends to come.

Now trips. For break we went to Ireland! I saw cities, countryside, and tons of castles. I even stayed in a B & B attached to a castle. I also kissed the Blarney Stone! It's supposed to give you the gift of gab. I wonder if it worked?

Finally newspapers. This will take a while.  Our school's patron, Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, came! She was there because our school did this huge thing for the National Osteoporosis Society. I got to meet her. Twice. She even remembered me from the first time when I met her for the second time. All these paparazzi were there and of picture of me in a newspaper!

Miss you all,
Lena ; )

1 comment:

  1. Gosh u r lazy!!!!!! u haven't posted anything in like what one and a half month? Lena, post something!!!!!! i'm getting tired of waiting here!!!!!!!! and i could email u but i always forget it. well bye!! pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaase post something!!!anything!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete